if I offered you $20, would you take it?
How about if I crumpled it up?
Stepped on it?
you would probably take it even though it was crumpled and stepped on it. Do you know why?
Because it is still $20, and its worth has not changed.
The same goes for you; if you have a bad day, or if something bad happens to you, you are not worthless.
if someone crumples you up or steps on you, your worth does not change. You are still just as valuable as you were before.
Fact: Pansexuals are actually crepuscular, or active at dawn and dusk. But due to heterosexual control of the world (heterosexuals are diurnal), most pansexuals are forced to disrupt their natural sleep patterns and adapt to a diurnal lifestyle. This is why pansexuals are the most grumpy around midday. By the way, homosexuals are nocturnal, bisexuals hibernate during the winter and summer, and asexuals have transcended the need for sleep entirely.
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”